Monday, May 3, 2010

Stick it up your yeah!


Above:  Still Rollin', Rollin', Rollin', Rollin.... (around Iowa City's Old Capitol)

Whatever happened to Limp Bizkit?  Maybe they will end up playing some sort of reunion tour at a state fair one of these days.  Speaking of state fairs, I added the State Fair Crit in Des Moines Iowa to my race calendar as Iowa City weekend didn't go according to plan and I needed to shift the master plan. This new plan also includes the designation of a theme song that I will hum to myself as part of my pre-race preparation...

I briefly questioned my motivation to race my bike after I had to endure watching the Cat 3 race conclude from the sidelines at the Old Cap Crit.  Then Frank Durst provided me with the answer... really quite obvious:
Should I be feelin bad
Should I be feelin good
It's kinda sad I'm the laughing stock of the neighborhood
And you'd be figured I'd be movin on
But I'm a sucker like I said
Messed up in the head, not!
And maybe I just made a mistake
And I should give myself a break
But my heart will ache either way
Hey, what the hell, whatchu want me to say?
I won't lie, that I can't deny
I like to race my bike, can't explain why

I did it all for the nookie, c'mon
The nookie, c'mon
So you can take that cookie
And stick it up your yeah!

Stick it up your yeah!

2 comments:

Doug said...

To get good looking women, guessing by that video.

Could 1985 by Bowling for Soup be your theme song?

Doug said...

...or am I missing the 'deeper' meaning?