Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Iowa Bicycle Racing Website

The Iowa Bicycle Racing Assocation has a new website.  I just learned about this today, so sorry if this actually isn't breaking news. 

Well, if you like to follow Iowa Bike Racing, this site will be the place to be.  Looks like there will be results, a calendar, links to photos, forums and more.  I would recommend bookmarking it accordingly.

So, I will start organizing my 2011 race calendar using the info on this site(though I am sure the calendar isn't going to finalized until early next year... i.e what about the State Crit Champs, Eagle Point Crit, Scott County Park Series, etc.). 

It was also fun to check out the 'results' section to see a recap of the 2010 State TT Championship.

I am glad to see some new energy directed towards Iowa's online racing presence. Thanks to the IBRA for their efforts.

NOTE: Some links to regional Iowa Racer Websites (blogs, etc)  might be a nice addition, imo.

No comments: