Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blogging Break Continued


Still taking a break from blogging so please disregard this post, as it doesn't actually exist...

But if it did I would enjoy a nice memory from the 2009 Old Cap Crit as the remnants of the Cat 3 field follow me up the hill.  I wonder who upgraded from Cat 3 to Cat 2 this year?  I know the 2010 Old Cap Crit Cat 3 race will feature a couple of laps that include me charging up the hill, so will it be the same guys behind me, or will they be warming up for their Cat 1/2 race?


2 comments:

Doug said...

Doesn't matter, you are switching to masters anyways, right :)? You want to help the pro/1/2 dudes warm up for the real race later in the afternoon.

However, in that pic it does look like you are the only one standing... how long did you last after this point in the race?

Chad Bishop said...

Doug,

give me a break... it is winter, and I am in no mood for anyone's crap:)

I finished that race strong, and was happy with the result (7th/30)

I will upgrade to Cat 2 one of these years, just in time to officially be a 40+ master. I have 4 seasons to get that one done. I could hold my own against Cat 2's, but Cat 1's/pros are a bit too much. Just want to be a cat 2 before I 'retire' to master's, so my son will think I'm cool.

Note: I just bought one of those Flip video cameras, so should be some video on the blog for 2010.