Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bishop Wind Tunnel Testing Center

Teammate Paul Deninger loaned me one of his Power Meters which means that I now have some truly significant data to analyze and train with.  In an effort to maximize the numerical information that I will be processing this spring, I decided to start construction on the Bishop Wind Tunnel Testing Center (BWTTC).

Considering that there are only a couple of wind tunnels in the country, I expect to be getting a lot of requests from fellow bike racers regarding the rates I will charge for use of the tunnel. 
The BWTTC in it's developmental stages.

I am using the A2 wind tunnel in North Carolina as a template for my Testing Center.
 I will try and do some updating regarding my Arizona Spring Training Camp experiences. The American Equity team is starting things off with a training race to help gain some of the fitness/experience you can only get from participating in a competitive situation.  If you are curious about how things are going, check out the race website's results page: Tucson Bicycle Classic.

No comments: