Friday, February 18, 2011

Rolling with GRAY Wheels for 2011!!!

I was excited to have been selected to join the Synergy Sport team for 2011 as one of their sponsored athletes.  Synergy products are designed with cutting edge technology both for function and performance. They strive to create the best products at an incredible value using only the finest materials available.  Their Gray wheels and bikes are some of the stiffest and highest performing on the market today. Their strength to weight ratio is leading the industry. 

I will be adding a Gray Tubular Disc to my list of 'speed weapons' for this season.  The owner of Synergy, Stefan Laursen (a former top ten ITU ranked triathlete) briefly showcases this wheel:



I am also excited to get my hands on a Gray Aerodome Helmet.  There is actually a built in lever that will allow me to completely open or close the ventilation system.  With my old TT  helmet, I would have to literally use tape if I wanted to reduce the amount of air circulation. Check it out:



Thanks to Synergy Sports/Gray for acknowledging my passion for the sport by selecting me to join their team.

2 comments:

gman said...

congrats, thought a requirement was under 25?

Chad Bishop said...

Cycling and Triathlon are lifetime sports... there really isn't any age limit...

The staff at Synergy/Gray are professional athletes with years of training, competing and product usage under their belts, they bring knowledge and dedication to their brands, and are looking to help athletes meet their personal competitive fitness goals.

Synergy wetsuits and apparel, and Gray carbon bicycle frames and carbon cycling wheels - brands that are chosen by the best athletes around the world.