Wednesday, March 5, 2008

2008 Jerseys Have Arrived!!! Time to Race.

Yes, it is time to get down to business, our 2008 Team Kits have arrived! I think they look sweet and will provide a fresh start for the 2008 racing season.

These Jerseys will hopefully be seen crossing finish lines in high placings throughout the midwest. As of right now, we have about 11 people on the team, so look for us out on the course in our new gear:

Greg Harper
Bill Ford
Chad Bishop
Tyree Williams
Joe Mann
Robert Hayes
Jon Sulzberger
Bill Harper
Mike Doyle
Eric Henricksen
Lonnie Cook
The Jerseys aren't just for racers,they are for club members & fans as well. In fact, we have several ladies who already have ordered their jerseys.

Speaking of the ladies, Bill Ford is offering specially autographed Jerseys (at a significantly increased price). He will train in them prior to autographing to give the jersey's that authentic 'man smell' that is guaranteed to please any aspiring Harper's Racing Team bike groupies. (females only please)

Yes, I look mean and mad, don't mess with me.

2 comments:

Carson said...

Whats up Chad, ready for some fast Cat 4 action this year.....well maybe not fast. We lost all those boys, but hey should be good racing all the time. Hanson can't just waste us all away at every race!

See ya at Kent Park

Chad Bishop said...

Hey Carson,

Yes, I am more ready than last year, but yes, a ton of people upgraded last year, so we have big shoes to fill.

This weather is limiting my mileage, but I am sure everyone is in the same boat. I have some points from last year, so maybe I can upgrade to 3 sometime this year, not sure, I will have fun either way.