Sunday, March 9, 2008

Weekend Romance (I got some HED's)

This weekend seemed like a good time to make some sacrifices (socially and nutritionally), considering that the weather cancelled my racing plans. Even the Trihawks 5k in Iowa City got post-poned due to coldness. So I decided to try and eat sensibly and do some fat-burning type indoor workouts.

In between eating and exercising I was excited to spend time with the newest person in my life, as my new HED JET 60 training/racing wheels had arrived. Being a single guy, I was excited to have someone to hang out with, especially a girl with such sexy aerodynamic curves, and slim profile with just the right sized spokes.

I talked her into letting me take some intimate photos of her. It took awhile to convince her that I wouldn't post these on the internet (oops), but eventually she shed her innertube and posed.

Pretty hot, huh? I got a little artistic with this low-angle shot of her. (Notice she didn't have any tires on, all I had were those recreational 25mm ones, which were too big, so against our better judgement, we opted to go without any rubbers)
Well, needless to say, things ended up in the bedroom. Her she is relaxing on my bed...I am a lucky man.

Then things took a turn on the 'funky side'. Teddy hopped up on the bed. He promised to keep his hands to himself, so I took a quick snapshot, and went into the kitchen to get some accelerade and a protein bar, hoping to refuel a bit.


Much to my surprise, Teddy's attraction for my new Wheelset was too much for him to handle.


I took a couple of photos to use as evidence then kicked his ass. What a jerk.

Fortunately, I had a set of old training wheels down in the basement, so Teddy ended up having a happy ending as well.

2 comments:

IZZY said...

Forget about what I think about the new YELLOW uniforms! After that post, I think you need a new hobby! Maybe one that wears a skirt (wiford not included). IZZY

Doug said...

That is just too funny. For the money you spend on those wheels you could have a good time on the weekend.