Friday, December 19, 2008

Excuse Me, Mr. President

I have recently been elected to serve as the 2009 President of the bike club here in Muscatine. Ah yeah, time to shake some things up!

In addition, I was appointed to the new 'Communications Director' postion, and will be creating a brand new web site for the group... (muscatinecycling.org). It should be up and ready early in 2009 and be a great resource for Iowa/Illinois recreational and competitive cyclists.

I start grad school next winter as well, so I will definately be busy. I am making sure, however, to leave enough free time for my training, as I feel a great season is in the making.

Well, off to the 'Friday Night Fights'... that is sort of my nickname for the racing team's weekly roller Time Trials. Should be some good pain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I smell a recount. THere is no way we want you as President. You will have this club destroyed in no time. Your like the next Bush, in office.

Chad Bishop said...

Actually, I ran for office using obama's 'time for change' strategy.