Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Website for Muscatine Cycling

As president and communications director of the local bike club, I charged myself with creating a new website that would represent a variety of Muscatine Cycling groups and activities. Though it is in a sort of 'beta' version, it is up and running so go check it out and update your links accordingly.


I will have my hands full updating that site and my blog, but I should be able to manage. Actually, the racing team's race reports will all be housed on this site, so I won't have to double up.

In other news, I am preparing to do a few roller races in 2009 by training with some local muscatine riders at the bike shop. Below is a picture of Joe Mann, and his son riding behind him as they warm up for the 2 mile Time Trial, during our Friday night training workouts.

1 comment:

Joe Mann said...

Nice pictures. This will be one of the few times that you see Chris behind his dad. The way he is training that will give you and Wiford another rabbit on Tuesday nights.