Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Club Gear Arrives

Here is a picture of me modeling the new Muscatine Multisport gear that just arrived. I helped with the design, so I was excited to see that they turned out well. I would have rather had a sleeved skin-suit version, but we didn't have the minimum order for that option. I guess I won't be able to develop the cyclist 'farmer tan' as fully as in previous years, since my shoulders will occassionally see the sun.

I guess the other caption is..."are we looking at the next Iowa State Time Trial Champ?". This a quote from Conn Day on the bike iowa yahoo group referring to my Time Trial efforts so far this year. Sort of a lot of pressure, but I appreciate the recognition, because I am training pretty hard this season. I will just try and stick to my training regimine and see what happens.

Since I have yet to see any 'action' in my gear, below is a picture of fellow Muscatine Multisporter, Chris Mann competing in the Pigman Sprint Triathlon.
I wonder if Emily would go on a date with me if I placed well in the state championships?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Emily has to go on a date with you now. It is all about impressing the chicks.