Sunday, February 17, 2008

All dressed up and no wear to go.

Well, my bike was ready... I was ready...but the weather was not. Today's race in des moines was cancelled, so I am now so bored that I actually took a picture of my bike out in the snow this morning. The idea is to show readers how anxious my bike was to compete today. Can't you just feel the anticipation...

I am going to 'race' today against myself doing a TT on the rollers. I do this weekly, so I will use this data to see where my fitness would have been.

Later I will watch the tour of california. This race is timed perfectly to sort of invigorate winter training.

Americans to watch:

Team CSC: Jason McCartney, Bobby Julich

High Road: George Hincapie, John Devine

Astana: Levi Leipheimer, Christopher Horner

Rock Racing: Freddy Rodriquez

Team Slipstream: David Zabriskie, Christian Vande Velde, Tom Danielson


No comments: