Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Oops, superbowl fever?

Oops, I didn't make it to the race in Cedar Rapids, that definately is going to be something regrettable, because now I have to travel a farther distance to get in my three races, and one of those shiny state champ medals. The good news is, I wasn't planning on racing any more rollers after CR, so this will maybe stretch my fitness out a bit.

Or, maybe I just pull my bi-annual disappering act, only to resurface once the spring season gets underway... I like to keep myself guessing. And for those who might peruse this blog from time to time, it should add a little 'drama' which makes for good reading.

The next post will be a heart warming, feel good peice dedicated to my come back after my unfortunate weekend no-show. Good job to the Muscatine racers, who once again were a top the leader boards.

No comments: