Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Let Levi Ride... With Me

I took some pictures of me pedalling my new TT bike, to try and get just the right fit. I scoured over pictures of pro-riders on the internet and compared them to my positioning and adjustments. Below is a picture of Levi and me, posing for the team website.

Here is another shot of my new bike.

An update on the Duathlon I did Sunday... I just got to look at the results and I was a little surprised to see how much slower my runs were than everyone elses. I even lost 20 seconds on the transitions. Fortunately, I had the fastest bike split, with a rate of 28.5mph.

That result is how I was able to still come in second overall, despite only being the 13th and 20th fastest runner in the two running segments. This was only my second time running on anything but the treadmill, so maybe I will have to break down and do some outside runs, but probably not. I better focus on the cycling end of things, because I know all the roadie's are charging full steam ahead with their bike training.

No comments: