Friday, May 30, 2008

QC Crit Photo

I just found some more photos at:
http://bryan.moritzcycling.com/pictures/
This is a great resource for regional cycling photos thanks to the Bryan Moritz Family. I am impressed that they cover various races on the events that they are at, not just the ones that Bryan competes in. I have a link to this page on this blog. I find it is nice to save pictures from the races, because they happen so fast, and are hard to truly appreciate while you are actually participating in them. Below is a great shot that showcases the Cat 3 field and the beautiful downton Rock Island Crit venue...
And here I am trying to follow Timothy Campbell's acceleration. I believe there were a couple of riders up ahead, at this point, that he was trying to bridge up to. Unfortunately, when I got up to him, the field was basically with me, and I didn't have enough power to keep accelerating. Still a good shot, and one that captures a defining moment of the race for me.
The Muscatine Multi-sport uniforms just arrived, so stay-tuned for some 'action' shots. I am hoping that my push-up routine has helped me look more like a tri-athlete, not a bird-chested roadie, as these uniforms are sleeveless and very tight. I helped with the design of this gear as well, so I was pleased to see that they look great.

No comments: